About this Blog

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Tutorial Time

Hi everyone , Fran here today for you , on the 2nd Tuesday of every month I shall be bringing you a picture tutorial , showing you how I have made one of my cards using Kanban or Aspire goodies.

For today I am going to share with you how I created this card.


For this card I have used some Kanban 8x8 card , Dekromount Windows and Shutters , topper sheet from The Thoughts Of Spring , some gems and a sentiment from the small Creative Frames sentiment pad.


 Firstly I took the 2 pieces of 8x8 card , scored down the side of one, and then adhered them together to form a card blank.

 Next I stuck down the border and the sentiment.
 After sticking the topper down , I then took the window frame and added some foam pads to the back to give it some depth.
 Next I stuck one of the shutters down flat next to the window frame.
 For the other shutter , I took a thin strip of card and scored it down the middle to create a hinge effect , and the adhered onto the window frame.

After finishing the card off with some bling , here is the finished card.

Thank you for joining me today on the Kanban Blog
Fran x

Don't forget that there is a make and take event coming up soon .


1 comment:

  1. Hi Fran your card is gorgeous. Thank you for the tutorial, this is have to become one of my regular haunts. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete