About this Blog

Tuesday 18 November 2014

The lovely Bella Boutique...

Hello lovelies.

Nicola here today with my project to show you.

I thought it would be perfect to show you something using the Bella Boutique collection that was on Create & Craft TV yesterday!

I absolutely love this collection!

It is so pretty, with gorgeous colour's and lot's of element's for you to create so many gorgeous projects with.

I have a card to show you using this collection...


If you bought this collection yesterday you will absolutely love working with it. 


is one of my favourite's.

Thank you for stopping by today. We would love you to hit the follow button, lot's of exciting things will be showcased on the blog. 


Have fun and happy crafting!

Lots of love
Nicola 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment