About this Blog

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Deco Ladies

I have more Deco Ladies to show you today, in a bid to brainwash you into submission about wanting this fabulous kit :) Say after me......I do want this kit, I do want this kit lol I have to say though that this kit is truly beautiful and all of the Kanban Design Team have fallen in love with it and had to draw a line under the amount of samples we made as it was all too easy to just carry on making:)

So onto the samples and today I have a couple from our lovely DT leader, Sue. I don't often get my sticky little mitts on Sue's samples as she has to keep them for demos etc on Create and Craft.

Aren't they just fab? This kit makes some seriously big cards. I made a couple of A4 cards (which I think Sue's bottom card is) with no effort at all!

 The show are on Create and Craft this Friday at 9.00 am and 2.00 pm and on Saturday at 3.00 pm and 6.00 pm and I'm sure that Sue and Keith would love you to drop them a line to let them know what you like about the kit.

I'll be back tomorrow with some more inspiration by the Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment