About this Blog

Saturday 22 August 2015

One Day Wonder

Did you manage to catch the shows with Denise, Keith and Martyn yesterday on Create & Craft? I'm away at the moment but have the shows recorded for when I get back and I'm really looking forward to seeing them.I sent my samples back to the office and forgot to photograph them but Sue took some photos for me and will send them to me soon.
The girls made some amazing samples and we are always surprised at just how different our samples are when we all use the same kit.
This was made by Denise.
This one was made by Debby Thornton.
And this one was made by Nicola Morley.

That's it for now but I will be back later with more lovely samples. In the mean time we can be seen on Pinterest at Aspire Crafts and Facebook as well as all the individual blogs by the design team.

Take care, Speak soon
Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Great job folks x really enjoyed the shows x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordered everything as usual with your products, fantastic kit and everyday essentials. Well done to DT for their samples. Also crying with laughter when Keith did his demo's,keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete