About this Blog

Sunday 23 August 2015

Selection Box

Another couple of fabulous creations from the Design Team created for the latest gorgeousness from the House of Kanban (Aspire Crafts). We were amazed at which colours worked well together and I know I was really worried when I first opened my kit to find that there weren't any patterned papers or toppers to work with but once I laid all the papers etc out on my desk the ideas started flowing :)
This little beauty was made by Celia.
Another fab creation from Tracey B.
Something totally different from Judith, what a great idea.

I will be back tomorrow with some more fab samples but in the mean time, a little temptation......tune in to Create and Craft for their Monday Morning Craftiness show tomorrow morning if you fancy any of these :)



See you later, enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

1 comment:

  1. Great makes folks and def will be tuning into Monday Morning Craftiness and suggest u do too to pick up a bargain x

    ReplyDelete