About this Blog

Saturday 28 November 2015

Kensington

Good afternoon, I hope you are all ok. What a muppet I am. I sat last Sunday evening before I went to bed (well it was probably nearer 2 o'clock on Monday morning!!) and compiled this post and forgot to publish it, ha ha. I thought I would do it quickly now then in a while I shall show you some of the Blooming Marvellous DT makes from this morning's show. I'm going to dash for now because Sue and Keith have just started another Blooming Marvellous Weekender show on Create and Craft. See you in a while.

Hi everyone, so as I mentioned yesterday, Sue and Keith are showcasing yet another new kit on Create and Craft tomorrow. This one is called Kensington and it is stunning, all golds and creams and black....gorgeous! The programmes are on at 11.00 am and 7.00 pm.

Here are a couple of ideas to whet your appetites :).These first two pictures are of the main kit

 The next picture is of the 8" x 8" paper pad which is brilliant as a stand alone pad but it works fabulously with the main kit. 
Also available is the lovely pack of foiled and embossed card stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment