About this Blog

Monday 2 November 2015

More Deco Ladies part 2

Good morning, first of all I would like to welcome the Kanban fans from around the world, particularly those from the USA. Some of the Create and Craft shows are now simultaneously shown in the US on Create and Craft.com. We have a Facebook page should you need more inspiration or just want a chat then we would love to welcome you to For The Love Of Kanban

I hope by now that your lovely Kanban kits have started arriving from Create and Craft, I got my goodies yesterday so I will be having a crafty play later.

I have a couple more DT samples for you today and you will see, again, just how the kit does the thinking for you. The backing paper and card and the toppers just work so well together but you don't have to use the 'matching sets' of course, you don't even have to use the backing papers from this kit with the toppers. I love mixing bits from other Kanban kits to make my cards as they all work so well together.

Here are a few more samples from the DT.

 Judith
 Lainey
Linda
Jackie

Thanks for dropping by. Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment